setembro 27, 2022

.

 Sometimes

In a 

Foggy day I

See fractures of the 

Person I knew and loved 


So 

Deeply it

Blinded me, us 

We couldn't even see 

How bad we were tearing 


Eachother 

Apart. Now

We are broken 

Into thousand pieces and 

As you reach for me


All

I can 

Say is: I 

Am sorry I am 

So sorry I am sorry


We

Are this 

Hurt... Sometimes, I 

Think maybe we should

Meet in a sunny day 


And

Talk about 

Everything that broke

Us. In a sunny

Day. In eachother's company so, 


Then, 

Everything would 

Be just fine. Or

as fine as it can 


Be. 

We would 

Say: I am

Sorry. I am so

Sorry. I am sorry we 


Ruinned 

Everything good

We had together 

We are so sorry. 

And I know it, baby. 


Hope you know it too. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário