setembro 08, 2022

.

 there were this big black and bloody hole looking at me

instead of staring back at it, i just 

pretended it wasn't there


it wasn't

and so i went ahead with my life 

as there was nothing wrong 

as i was as whole by my self 

as everything was just right 


it wasn't 

and so i fell into that hole 

dark and bloody and uncomfortable 

i didn't fit in there but i just couldn't get up 

i couldn't see the exist anyway... 


so i just stayed there untill a realised the darkness 

and the coldness 

and the loneliness of being just me 


just me 

in a dark hole, trapped and cold 

i felt whole again by embracing it 

by staring back at it 

by recognising it 

by seeing myself in it 


i'm not whole again, not yet 

but i'm climbing out of it 

i'm growing out of my hole 

one step at a time 

one breath at a time 


i'll be whole again

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário