novembro 28, 2022

.

 i'm thinking about your green eyes 

meeting my brown eyes

and how you feel like rain to me


i'm thinking about the way you look at me 

and the way you make me blush 

under your sweet stare 


i'm thinking about how you kiss my lips 

and how you slide down you mouth to my neck

how your hands take my body 


i'm thinking about how you make me your own 

how you make me feel at home

even when there's so much for us to discover about each other 


you make me feel enough

and seen... oh, god, when you look at me...! 

i just wish you'd never stop looking at me


with those sweet green eyes, 

that smile that makes me go crazy, 

those arms that feel like home


i'm thinking about you, 

and how much i'm grateful for you

i'm thinking about us

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário