novembro 29, 2022

.

 i guess i'm in that mood 

of seeing people as things 

as feelings they make me feel 


i see my lover as a soft pouring spring rain

he washes all of my troubles away


my dogs are like dandelions, they're so soft 

and they make all of my dreams come true 

just because they exist 


my mom feels like shelter in a cold stormy windy weather

it's safe, it's warm, you wanna be with her,

that's the only place you really wanna be


she's also that feeling of coming home in a very rough day 

again: she's the place i wanna be at 

when i'm home, all my troubles are gone

she is my safe heaven


and my sister... she could never be only one place 

my sister is my other half

she is the sun in my life, in my days, 

sometimes, she's the only reason i'm still alive 

she's more than a cathedral, she's more than anything i can think of 


she's life itself 

she's my light 

i can't see without her

and i'm so grateful to be around her


guess that makes me a sunflower


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário