novembro 02, 2022

.

 i've been facing a hard time doing what i need to do 

it has become so difficult for me just to sit down 

pay attention and do it 


i'm like the meme "just do it" in my head 

but there's no connection between my mind and my fingers 

i can't "just do it" because there's so many other things happening 

there's just so much i wish i could do instead of "what i need to do" 


i wish i could sleep 

i wish i could stay in silence, alone, in a place where no one can find me 

where i can be in my own company and appreciate it 


in this place, there are no calendars, no agendas, no due date, 

there's no production, no money problems for a few days 

just me and the sky and time to reconect with myself 


i've been wishing for it for so long 

and i can't tell where i'm going to find this kind of peace 

the kind of silence 

the distance to my phone 

so i sit here in my mind, repeating again and again: 


"please, just do it so we can rest, so we can have pease, please just do it" 

but i can't do it and i'm so tired of trying and being pressured (by myself and by everyone else) 

to just do what i can't do anymore 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário