outubro 28, 2022

.

 people search for love the whole life 

and we had it 

we had it so good

more than love 

we were so passionate about each other


seven years went by, but it never faded 

it was there back then, 

sometimes i think it still here ever now


we had it all 

we had it good 

but wasn't enough 


now, people offer me half of what we had 

not even this, actually 

(i think nothing will ever match what we had

not even a little bit) 

and i just don't want it 


i just can't have it

it doesn't feel right 

it doesn't makes me feel anything

anything but that stinging ache in my heart

remembering you're not here anymore 


and all that's left is a empty space

in my heart 

in my bed

in my days 


we had it so good 

and still wasn't enough


what's the point to it? 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário