outubro 30, 2022

.

 in my dream, it's a friday night,

we're out with our friends

we had a blast 

dancing together and singing and laughing

at some point, you put your arms around me 

so tight, so loving, you own me in the dance floor

there's just us there

dancing and tasting eachother's bodies as the music moves us 


at some point in the night, we call the teasing off, 

you take me home

it's our place and there's no one else in the world but us 

together, kissing and tasting each other

as we move to the closest wall,

to the floor, and then you get on top of me

and make me scream your name

as your tongue finds its way to my breasts


i'm crying for you as i grind on you

as i reach for you

taking the clothes off the way 

making you mine as there's no one else in the world 


no one else but us

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário