outubro 06, 2022

.

 i put on you this huge weight

this burden that never should've been yours

i put on you the burden of being my provider

the person that realize all of my dreams

that makes everything come true 

like you were sent from heaven to me 


i believed you could give me 

all i was looking for 

and i didn't even know i was looking for that

but i was looking for somewhere safe

somewhere i could have a family 

and i could help my own family 

'cause we were never helped by anyone 


i put on you this burden to be this person 

that was there for me everytime all the time

that person who believed my dreams 

i put it all on you and i didn't even ask 

if you wanted to 

it was just so fucking wrong

because i put it all on you 


if we were together

i would be supported 

my dreams would come true 

because you were this person 

you were a whole person 


while i was just a fragment 

of the things that happened to me 

and i had nothing until i had you 


this is so sad 

this is so sad 

that i'm crying while i'm writing this 


cause in my head i had nothing 

until i had you 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário